Let Us Help You Through The Bail Bond Process
No transportation? No Problem. We'll Come To You.
The most trying of times is not the always the arrest of your loved one or friend, but of the waiting and wondering how they are in jail. All parents worry about their children and want to ensure their safety at all times... but the "not knowing", is the most troublesome of incarceration.
Look, we're parents too, and we more than most truly understand the bail process in NJ. 1st Class Bail Bonds provides simple, easy, interest free, financing that enables you to secure their release quickly and affords you some peace of mind in knowing that there is someone on your side to help you through this part of the legal system.
Bail payment options are determined by the amount needed to post bail and who will cosign the bail agreement. Should the individual be unable to pay the premium amount on their own, there are payment options we'll discuss with you.
1st Class Bail Bonds tailors every payment option to the individual needs of our clients.
Collateral is sometimes needed, but not always. There are rare instances when we request collateral but these are considered on a case-by-case basis. Ultimately, we focus on creating a solution that is comfortable for your specific situation.
Bail Bonds Rates
A standard 10% premium fee is required on all bonds posted in the State of New Jersey, this 10% fee is regulated by the Department of Banking and Insurance. Rates in other states, which we call transfer bonds, may vary.
We charge the following rates on all Bail Bonds:
Bond Fee: In addition to the applicable premium rate, there is a $30.00 filing fee on all indictable charges that is paid directly to the County Jail; a money order is recommended.
Your Right to Bail
In the United States of America, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. As a citizen of the U.S., you have the following unalienable rights:
- • The right to know the charges.
- • The right to be presumed innocent - Detention without specific charges is prohibited.
- • The right to non-excessive bail.
- • Every customer has a right to courteous and prompt service.
- • Every customer has a right to full disclosure of his/her obligations as a guarantor on a bail bond.
- • Every customer and guarantor has a right to copies of all documents relating to his/her bail bond and guarantee.
- • Every customer has a right to expect honesty and fair dealings from all 1st Class Bail Bond employees.